On this page is some of the web work I’ve done that I can share with you. For my work on the 1st Circuit Court of Appeals, I cannot provide the link because it is an internal court page. For other projects, once I finished my work, the site was handed over to other people who made additional edits after I finished and before publication, so the links to the sites are not an accurate reflection of my work, but I have linked to items that have been minimally edited since I finished working on them.
Web Redesigns & Migration of Content into a Content Management System (CMS):
- EPA’s A to Z Index , the prior version of the site can be viewed in the Wayback Machine here
- EPA’s Mercury in your Environment site
- EPA’s Lead (Pb) Air Pollution site
- EPA’s Particulate Matter Pollution site
- EPA’s Sulfur Dioxide Pollution site
- EPA’s MOVES and other Mobile Source Emissions Models site